The Island of Maui
Nicknamed “The Valley Isle,” due to the great valley that lies between its two major volcanoes, Maui is known for its stunning natural beauty as well as its high-end luxury resorts and popular tourist attractions — a triple threat ranking the island among the world’s top vacation destinations. Honeymooners especially abound here, and whether they are soaking up the sun on the sparkling sands of Kaanapali Beach, touring a local farm, strolling down the charming main street of historic Lahaina town or frolicking through the fragrant fields of the island’s lavender farm, Maui ensures every couple a beautiful beginning to their wedded bliss. Avid golfers can enjoy a tee time at the Kapalua Resort, while outdoor enthusiasts have their pick among hiking in the lush Iao Valley, visiting Haleakala National Park (called the House of the Sun) or simply delighting in a drive along the jaw-dropping Road to Hana.
Things to Do on Maui
Maui Haleakala Sunset Adventure – M5
You will enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to…
Accommodations on Maui
Dining on Maui
11 New Maui Restaurants That Are Now Local Favorites
There are some things on Maui that never change, like…
Shopping on Maui
Maui Photo Galleries
Places on Maui
Kihei, Maui’s Eternally Sunny Beach Town, Tops List of Maui “Hotspots”
If there were one word to describe Kihei that word…
Does it Get Any Better Than Kaanapali? Probably Not.
Some beaches on Maui are better for snorkeling whereas others…
Choose a Videographer for Your Hawaii Wedding
There’s nothing more beautiful and romantic than a Hawaiian wedding,…
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Book Your Family Cruise Vacation with Hawaii.com!
- From $89 - Snorkel cruise on Oahu's stunning Ko Olina coast with Hawaii Nautical
- Change the Way you See Hawaii with Shaka Guide’s GPS audio driving tours! It’s like having a tour guide in your car.
- Oahu & Maui 6-night multi-island adventures, starting from $889
- Change the Way You See Hawaii with Shaka Guide GPS Tours!
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!
- Beachfront on Maui in a newly renovated room.
- Visitor tip: Try Matsumoto's Shave Ice with ice cream!
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Shaka Guide: Choose from 21 Socially-Distanced Audio Tours
- $1,069 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Socially-Distanced Audio Driving Tours starting at $14.99
- From $489 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE