The Island of Lanai
Those seeking peace, tranquility and an escape from the busyness of everyday life will find their solace in the serenity offered by Lanai. Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers visitors a lovely reprieve from the fast pace of their usual schedules. Originally an island-wide pineapple plantation, Lanai now is known for its quiet beauty and luxurious five-star resorts. Surround yourself with serenity and decadence at the best spots Hawaii has to offer amid world class resorts like the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay. Go window shopping amid charming boutiques in the island’s central town of Lanai City or make memories road tripping along the Norfolk pine-lined Munro Trail, a roadway offering sweeping and majestic views of the island’s pristine beauty. Also a must, visiting Hulopoe Bay, a protected marine reserve with a wealth of sea creatures including Hawaii’s famous spinner dolphins.
Take a day trip over from Maui on the Expeditions ferry departing from Lahaina Harbor. Plan ahead to embark on activities such as a guided 4×4 Trekker Tour to Lanai’s remote shorelines, horseback adventures, golf and more!
Things to Do on Lanai
Catching the Ferry from Maui to Lanai
Even though Lāna‘i has bed and breakfasts, hotels, and five-star…
Accommodations on Lanai
Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele
Located on the lovely island of Lanai, Hawaii’s most remote…
- Must Try Snacks. Hand Picked by It's A Hawaii Thing Hosts. FREE SHIPPING.
- From $89 - World class scuba diving on the Ko Olina Coast with Hawaii Nauticalina Coast
- PAY NOW SAVE NOW! Up to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
- Get up to 6 GPS audio tours for $29.99 with Shaka Guide! Tours available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
- Hawaiian Islands Cruise & Tour 2021 departures starting at $2,099! SAVE $500 per couple. Visit 4 islands in 12 days with an extended stay on Oahu.
- Must Try Snacks. Hand picked by your Island Favorites
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- From $489 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- $809 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $129 - Dolphins Guaranteed Sail in West Oahu
- From $89 - Waikiki Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- From $889 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- From $89- West Oahu Sunset Sail with Hawaii Nautical
- Old Lāhainā Lūʻau - Maui's Best Luau
- Book Your Honeymoon Cruise!