Snorkeling on Molokai
Snorkeling the waters of “The Most Hawaiian Island” offers something for all ages! Explore undersea wonders along some of the state’s longest beaches, the world’s highest sea cliffs, and the longest barrier reef north of Australia. Molokai is home to some top snorkeling and diving spots. Included in this list are Mo’omomi and Kawakiu, a string of beaches heading east near the 18- and 20-mile markers on Molokai’s only coastal road. These two spots are excellent year-round, though we advise staying away from the rocks in the winter months, when surf can be high.
Visitors can set out on their own or choose a guide service to ensure reaching the best snorkel spots. If you’re visiting Maui, take a cruise to Molokai.
- Sorry, there are no specials for Molokai at this time
- $1,469 & up -- Hawaii: Beach & Volcano 8-Nights w/Air & Car
- From $609 - Oahu 6-Nt. Romantic Holiday w/Air & Hotels
- $1,339 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- Souvenirs, clothes, Red Dirt shirts, buy 2 get 3rd item FREE
- $919 & up - 6-Nt Island-hop Trip; see the Big Island & Oahu
- From $949 - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- From $1,659 - Oahu, Kauai, Maui & Big Island 8-Nts. w/Air